Friday, March 22, 2013

Tour Stop: Love and Blood

Title: Love and Blood

Author: Jessica Gibson          

Genre: Paranormal

Tour Host: Lady Amber's Tours





Links















Blurb:
Bronwyn Fitzgibbons was young and reckless. It was easy for Ronan to steal her human life and make her a vampire. She ran, but she never forgot him--or how he made her feel.

Rider saved Bronwyn from the new life she loathed and the new self she detested. His love restored her sanity.

Now Ronan is back to claim her. She struggles like hell against him, but she cannot deny the overwhelming power of her maker. Will Bronwyn surrender to the one who could possess her utterly? Or can she find the strength to choose the one who loves her as she is?


Jessica has stopped by so let me go find where she's at.



Thanks for having me today Brenda!!!!  

Thanks for coming

Well, you wanted to know my favorite book couple. That’s a hard one, I have a few. So, I think I’m going to talk a bit about who I love and what makes a good book couple.

 
What makes a good book couple? For me, the heroine needs to not be a pushover. That drives me nuts, I can't read a book with a whiney female lead. She needs to be strong and have her own opinions. I like my men to be men. I like a sensitive side, but no crying. I want brains and brawn. I know, I know, I’m asking a lot right.

Who do I love?


Cat and Bones from the Night Huntress series by Jeaniene Frost. If you have not already read this series, I suggest you go out and grab it. Cat is everything I stated above, she is a kick ass female lead who knows how to take care of herself. Bones is....well Bones is swoon worthy on all fronts. They are so compatible and not at the same time. They have such chemistry.


Jamie and Claire from the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon. They have a love that transcends time and space. I have read these books so many times, and I cry every time. Jaime lets Claire be Claire. He knows she needs her independence, but at the same time needs him and his strength. Claire loves Jaime, plain and simple she adores him. She risked everything to be with him.



Gwen and Dorian from the Gwen Sparks series by Stephanie Nelson. Dorian is the whole package, he’s sexy, and funny as heck. I love their relationship, the push and pull of it. She’s strong and wants to do everything on her own, but she has to learn to take help.



Rhett and Scarlett from Gone with the Wind and Scarlett. She is the ultimate heroine, she has her own mind, and is strong. She doesn’t need a man to get what she wants, and its only when she chooses that she has one. Rhett is a scoundrel, but a handsome scoundrel. It’s no wonder Scarlet set her sights on him.


Thanks again for having me on your blog Brenda! 

Tell me everyone...who is your favorite literary couple?

Thanks for stopping by Jessica!! And I still need to read that Outlander  series!! I keep hearing wonderful things about it.

Feel free to tell us about your favorite literary couple!!!  



Author Bio:
Jessica Gibson is a recovering bookaholic, she's down from four books a week to a more reasonable one. It was that love of words and creativity that made her dream about writing her first book. That dream was hidden for years, always put on the back burner, filed away in the "someday" section, until her husband Matt gave her the kick in the pants she needed to actually get off her butt and write.
Jessica and Matt live in Southern California and have a serious addiction to reality tv shows like Pawn Stars and American Restoration. They have one son and hope to add to the family in the near future.
Aside from writing, she runs an online event planning business called the Release Day Diva. In addition to novels, Jessica writes and maintains the blog Book on the Bright Side. Keep up with Jessica and her latest releases and events on her blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. :)