Friday, December 27, 2013

Review: Consumed by Felicia Fox

Consumed
by Felicia Fox
F/F Erotic Paranormal Romance



Felicity has never met someone like Alex before. Alex literally glows from their lovemaking. For the first time, Felicity is in love, but the woman she's spent the last two months with may not actually be a woman at all. Felicity knows that Alex is something more, but she doesn't know exactly what. Allowing Alex into her life might be the worst mistake she's ever made.
Felicity has gotten herself in a bind... and it's a hot one.  I really like this story. For a short it's written fairly well and you can just escape into Felicity's troubles and desires.  In 25 pages something normally has to go, but the characters stand out and their personalities shine. There are a lot of short hot moments to enjoy within these 25 pages, keeping them short seems to balance the story out flawlessly. Writing something this short is hard for many authors, but Felicia pulls it off!  My only real issue is the over use of pronouns. I know that sounds real silly and I'm sure others won't even notice it. I read a great deal and for some reason they really stood out when reading it. I had to call my husband at his work to tell him he should read it and came up while visiting friends and family during the holiday break. It's a keeper. I can't wait to read more to find out what happens next. 




Blogaholic Designs”=



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. :)