Friday, July 5, 2013

Review: Good Enough to Trust by Zara Stoneley





GOOD ENOUGH TO TRUST 
(Good Enough, Part 2 – Going Back)
by Zara Stoneley
Erotic Contemporary Romance
Including:

Menage, M/F/M, and sex outdoors.


Stars:5 
Spicy

Okay so both of these are really high on the Spicy end. I LOVE reading Zara's books. They flow so smoothly!  They are sexy, passionate, and even have a bit of humor tossed in! I can't decide which book I enjoy more. You could read them out of order and still understand what's going on but I recommend reading them in order so you have a better understanding of who all the players are. And Oh My where's Will? I'll Take him of Sophie's hands! That farm man needs some more love!! 

This one is mainly all about Sophie. She's gone back a place that holds not only passion but sorrow as well. A place where long ago she lost her parents and the man she loved. She needed to make the trip to accept her past in hopes she'd be able to change and find her future. Only she ran into a  hot farm man. Face it you can't call Will a boy he's just to damn all man! After a totally yummy  hot scene that will have you squirming in your seat she accidentally runs into her old love. Oops!!! Will she learn to accept the truth or just what she perceives the truth to be? 

Will is a gorgeous farmer and a man that takes his time. He's sturdy, reliable, and charming. At first it was all about having a good time with Sophie. But he realized he wanted more from her. He wanted her to stay and love him. Possibly become his wife and live with him in Cornwall.  

Oliver was supposed to follow her back home after she left Cornwall when her parents killed themselves. But he didn't and Sophie never gave him the chance to explain why.  He didn't expect to run ever see her again. 

Once again I fell for Zara's characters. I love the story. We even get a visit from Holly, Dane, and Charlie in the book. It's great to see them and find out what's going on with them all again. Even if they are more in the background in this one. 

Do you trust the boy you loved, or the man you might?
Sophie has only one thing on her New Year’s resolution list – sorting out her life.
Losing her parents was hard, blaming herself hurt more – but was it really her fault, or was accepting the guilt easier than facing up to the truth?
Retracing her steps was never going to be easy, risking her heart again is even harder - and when there's two men to choose from will it be easier to trust the man she's never stopped loving, or the one that might give her the new start she needs?


Available from - Amazon (UK)Amazon (US

Naughty Bit

“No, because I’m not. Are you?” He didn’t wait for my answer. Just gently propelled me backwards until my back met the soft covering of the lichen-covered rocks and my hips tilted forward until I could feel the heat of his cock pressed hard against me.
“I’ve missed you so much, Sophie.” His hand slipped under my T-shirt burning a molten path up my body that left me whimpering. “Have you come back to torture me, show me what I’ve missed out on?”
 I shook my head dumbly, because right now my brain hadn’t got the capacity to think, to answer questions, to do anything but pander to my body’s reactions.
“You shouldn’t have come back.” His voice was hoarse, his hand closed around my heavy breast, his thumb brushing over a nipple I knew was hard, but he was looking at me. Straight to the heart as they say.
“I had to.”
“Shit, Sophie.” And when he kissed me it wasn’t the exploration of yesterday it was hard, physical in a way that made me gasp, controlling and yet demanding, as though he had to catch up on all the years in between.
And it made me cry.
I clung to him, clung as though I was afraid he’d go, even though his hard body was pressed against mine, his mouth claiming mine. I could taste my salty tears as our teeth clashed, as his fingers meshed into my hair, as the hunger we’d both kept under control erupted. And I was shaking, trembling with need and anticipation as I tasted the lust in his mouth, felt the want in his body.
He grunted as the button of my jeans gave way for him and his hand forced its way into my panties, his fingers slipping into my wet channel. I lifted my leg, wrapped it round him, my hand on his face as we drank from each other. And all I could do was rock against him, clutch at him, lick him and kiss him as the tears gradually slowed to a stop and a hunger that scared me took its place.



WHERE TO FIND ZARA -
Twitter - @zarastoneley


COMING SOON 
Message from Zara, 
  I’m currently working on two great stories that will be out later in the year. If you’ve enjoyed Good Enough to Share, and Good Enough to Trust – well look out for Book 3 in the series. We’re heading back to Cheshire to catch up with Holly, Dane and Charlie.
Has Dane been able to face up to his problems and look to a future with Holly, have Charlie and Anna decided they’re better off together or apart, and is Sophie still determined to try and sort everyone else’s problems out?
I’m also working on a story all about James. If you have read ‘Riding High’ then you will have met James. So many people asked me to write his story – well it will soon be hitting the shelves. It’s called ‘Surrender Your Soul’ – and I would do if I met James!
Blogaholic Designs”=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. :)