Author: L.L. Hunter
Genre: NA contemporary romance suspense
Warning: Not suitable for readers under 18. Contains violence and sexual content.
Formats: Available in eBook and print
Release date: October 1st
Charli Jayne has always been judged and given all kinds of labels growing up.
'Undatable' being one of them.
That is until she goes to college.
Charli plans to change… to be different… and will rebel against her parents.
With the help of her best friend, Mia, she sets that plan into motion.
When Mia introduces Charli to a mysterious stranger in a college chat room, Charli knows her life has changed.
However, this mysterious stranger may not be the person he says he is... Love is blind, and little does she know, Mr. Mysterious has already stolen her heart.
That is, until her life collides with Nathan
Nathan and Charli's lives are connected in so many ways, and when Charli discovers just how they are connected, she won’t know which one to trust: her best friend, the mysterious bad boy, or the man who was sent to protect her?
What will her heart decide?
Social Media Links
Guest Post from L.L Hunter!!!
Why Writing is a Form of Personal Therapy
Everyone needs a creative outlet.
How many times do you hear of teenagers who say they’re depressed, bored, have no friends, or have low self esteem? It is because they don’t have a creative outlet.
Yes, I was bullied growing up, but I didn’t grow overly depressed because I had my writing.
I didn’t write in a journal, I wrote song lyrics and plays and eventually ventured into writing fan fiction and short stories.
I believe every teenager should be given a workshop in high school so they get a chance to experience a few different creative outlets, apart from the formula teachers presently use to deliver an art, music or drama class. Teenagers should be encouraged when they want to take a creative path for their career and parents and teachers should be supportive.
I have had a lot of personal experience with this, not only for myself but for my sisters.
What Inspired Me to Write My Book
There are two things that inspired me to write Treacherous;
The song Treacherous by Taylor Swift, and Unraveling, the book by Michalea Smeltzer.
10 Things You Didn’t Know About L.L. Hunter
1. I hate bananas
2. My pet peeves are people who cover their insecurities with fake smiles, and smoking.
3. I am addicted to chap sticks and Pretty Little Liars. (I could add coffee and books to this, but everyone already knows that.)
4. I am obsessed with Dachshunds.
5. I will not eat food that has a creamy texture such as butter, cream or avocado because it grosses me out. (with the exception of ice cream)
6. I love 40’s and 50’s fashions.
7. Adam Levine from Maroon 5 once sang to me.
8. I read my book dialogue out loud
9. I also write scripts for plays.10. I have an excellent sense of smell. I can tell exactly what ingredient is in something.